Speech & Language Therapist
Specialist Speech & Language Therapist
(Band 5 equivalent) Scale Point 22 – 32 44 weeks per annum pro rata
Actual salary £29,160.24 - £36,301.19
Starting January 2022
Compass Learning Partnership is an Academy Trust that promotes and supports inclusive practice. We deliver safe and outstanding provision at all levels. The Nolan Principles underpin our practice and we do what we say. The voice of the children, young people and families we serve is our heartbeat. A creative and proactive staff community sets the tone. We are committed to providing all children in the trust with an exciting and holistic educational adventure.
Compass Learning Partnership is looking to appoint one Speech and Language Therapist to join the established therapy teams at The Village School.
The Village School is a large Special Needs School located on four sites across Brent, for children aged 3-19 with a wide range of complex needs; all levels of learning, communication, ASD, physical, medical and sensory impairment. Therapists support whole school activities as well as work in class by providing class based/small group/individual sessions for pupils.
The successful applicant will have the following skills:
- Degree/Masters in Speech and Language Therapy (or equivalent)
- Current HCPC registration
- Effective interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively within a team setting
- Strong knowledge and skills to assess/manage the speech and language needs of the school
- The ability to select and apply current theory and clinical practice in the provision of speech and language therapy services to relevant populations
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- The enthusiasm and ability to motivate young children, and build on their successes.
- A commitment to high expectations to meet the needs of all children.
We can offer you:
- An excellent support and supervision structure including supporting you through your NQP competencies
- An interesting manageable caseload
- Excellent professional development and ongoing training opportunities both internal and external
- An opportunity to participate in innovative working models
Application forms and further details are available from https://www.compasslp.co.uk/ http://www.tvs.brent.sch.uk
CLP Non-Teaching Application form & CV should be emailed to email@example.com
For further information about the specific of the role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 12 December 2021 at 23:59
Shortlisting: 13 December 2021
Interviews commencing: 15 December 2021