Positions Vacant at Woodfield are listed below.
LEAD LEARNING ASSISTANT VACANCIES – WOODFIELD SCHOOL
GLPC Points 5 – 11 (£22,185– £24,693) plus £1,289 Special School Allowance
Actual starting salary: £20,314
Would you like an opportunity in a Special School for students and pupils between the ages of 11-19 with a range of Special Educational Needs in a friendly, supportive school, committed to teamwork and joint curriculum planning?
We are looking for Lead Learning Assistants who have:
- NVQ 2 or equivalent childcare qualification or a commitment to training towards this qualification
- Experience of working with young children
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- The enthusiasm and ability to motivate young children and build on their successes.
- A commitment to high expectations to meet the needs of all children.
- Experience of working collaboratively within a team of people to provide a stimulating learning environment.
- The ability to share your expertise, knowledge and understanding of young children’s needs and achievements with parents.
- Willingness to give 200%!
Hours of work will be 8.00am – 4.10pm (36 hours per week), including a one-hour break throughout the day, but will be subject to change from time to time with notice. This is a term time only post
Application forms and further details (Job Description, Person Specification) are available below or by calling the school officer on 03003030610. Application forms should be returned to
firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to the address above, for the attention of Human Resources.
Closing date: Friday 12 March 2021 at 1:00 pm
Shortlisting: Shortly after the closing date
Interviews: Friday 19 March 2021 and Monday 22 March 2021 (subject to change)
Start Date: Monday 19 April 2021