Positions Vacant at Woodfield are listed below.
Pupil SEND Information and Safeguarding Administrator
Salary: NJC Point 22 – 25 £21,074 - £23,111 plus £1885 London Weighting
Full-time post working 36 hours a week (can be between the hours of 8am – 6pm Monday - Friday) 43 weeks a year
To start January 2019
We are seeking someone to join our Administration team. The successful applicant will play a major part in ensuring that Pupil Information and Safeguarding Administration is organised and managed to the highest standard and in line with the Policy and procedures of the school.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone to play a significant role in the operational and general administration aspects of the school
The successful candidate should:-
• support the administration of pupil information and safeguarding on a daily basis;
• assist in general administration as required;
• work in line with the policies and procedures of the school.
• have previous administrative experience
• have a professional and sensitive approach
• experience of working in an educational environment an advantage
• have the ability to have a hands-on/problem solving approach
• have excellent interpersonal skills and be a good communicator.
For an application pack, please contact the school office on 020 82051977 or download the relevant documents below, i.e. non Teaching Application Form, Pupil Information and Safeguarding Administrator Job Description, Person specification, Pupil Information & Safeguarding Administrator Level 4.
Closing date: 13th December 2018
Interviews w/c 17th December 2018
Woodfield School is committed to promoting the welfare of children. All appointments will be subject to satisfactory references and enhanced CRB checks