Key Stages 4 and 5
Curriculum Key Stages 4 & 5
Curriculum Structure & Design
KS (Key Stage) 4 and 5 curricula have been merged into a five-year rolling programme.
The key features of the curriculum are:
- Three Spiral pathways
- EHCP needs and PFA areas are taught as subjects.
- Gatsby incorporated: Fifteen foci over five years: Careers Development Framework
- Employability skills: Careers, Enterprise and Work experience
- SMSC and Safety: Statutory PSHE, Assemblies, Workshops, therapies, and PBS.
- Cultural Capital: Enrichment, Creative art, Assemblies, Fairs and Community Sports.
- Individualised curricula offer
- PfA pupil portfolios: Mapping Aspirations to needs while achieving Equality in Diversity.
More information is available in the information booklets below, and you can contact the school if you require further information.