Staff Code of Conduct
This Code is binding on all school employees. It sets out the expected standards of behaviour of all employees. It provides a framework for employees that will help to maintain and improve standards. The code also protects employees from misunderstanding or criticism. It does not replace other employment polices, procedures, regulations and rules and codes of practice operating in the school. The Code is not a complete list of what you can and cannot do. Its aim is to set out clearly the basic ground rules that all employees must observe.
We must all:
- give our communities in Brent the highest standards of service;
- work in partnership with governors, senior staff and colleagues, fostering good working relationships;
- do nothing to harm the school’s’ reputation, in and out of work;
- work consistently and in support of the school’s policies and procedures;
- abide by the following seven guiding principles: selflessness, integrity, objectivity, accountability, openness, honesty and leadership.
The full code can be downloaded below.